AM I ALIVE?

I spotted a small bird, walking wearily. Concerned, I asked, ‘What happened, dear friend? Are you sick?’ The bird forced a feeble smile, one that seemed on the brink of death, and replied, ‘I am non-living things.’


I chuckled, but before I could speak, it continued, ‘Sometimes, I feel like a dying bird. I don’t know if I’m right or wrong. Life itself is a maze of confusion. If we’re here on earth to relish our existence, then I believe I am not alive. However, if we’re here to endure, suffer, and suffer some more, then I am alive. We only have one life, and it’s brimming with suffering. But no matter how dire the situation, I don’t want to die, for true death is even more dreadful than living.’


Naseeb Auwal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUKUNCIN ZAMAN HADE HANNU DA GWIWA YAYIN DA LIMAN YAKE HUDUBA.

EYE OPENER... (SIWES)

AUREN DOLE.