FRUITFUL OR FRUITLESS ATTEMPT?

FRUITLESS OR FRUITFUL ATTEMPT?

"Naseeb, That's a fruitless attempt" she said "... we are tired of your everlasting and never ending complaints about manyan yara"_. She smiled a little, her eyes and teeth gleamed in the dark.

Sometimes silent is the best answer, that is why I kept silent, even though she said it jokingly, but I'm not tolerating this kind of mock in my business (Da'awa).

Sometimes they used to say "We can't read your screed, but we like your thriller especially one of jatau's bag of magic".

My long writing about religion is one I like most, and I could never convince them to read it all, and I knew they need it too much, but they didn't know.

Their hubby and obsession always was watching films and reading useless hausa novels, like Hajjo gano of Aliyu kamal's hausa girl.

Please brothers you must to keep an eyes on your sisters, but before you need to be a man of some knowledge and standing.

"it's not a fruitless attempt" I replied to her after a short delay..... "with a hardwork our plans will come to fruition".

Naseeb Auwal
Abu Umar Alkanawy.
9/11/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUKUNCIN ZAMAN HADE HANNU DA GWIWA YAYIN DA LIMAN YAKE HUDUBA.

EYE OPENER... (SIWES)

AUREN DOLE.